Chanel and Nars Tiny Haul

5:39 PM

Just a small haul show casing my first ever Chanel JC blush and some repurchases from Nars. Enjoy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Tourbillon



Photobucket
Photobucket
Nars Firming Foundation in Gobi (for Asian skin Light with yellow undertones)
An old love but with a new shade match! I love this foundation. Even my boyfriend's mom bought one as well! Too sad, because I think it has been discontinued. It is no longer listed on the Nars website. Booh!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nars Schiap Lipstick (matte)
(The lipstick that started my love for pink lipsticks!) 

And the end!

Thoughts?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)