June 2011 Favorites

2:17 PM

For the month of June, here are the products that stood out for me!


Photobucket
1. Dr. Jarts Black Label BB Cream

I use this everyday because I love how it gives me coverage while nourishing and protecting my skin from harmful UV rays all at once. It is not sticky and dries into a semi-matte finish.



Photobucket
2. Mac Careblend Pressed Powder

I almost ditched this out because I thought it was making me break out. But it turned out that a high end skin care serum that I was testing out was the culprit. I use this almost everyday to touch up. This product is such a keeper! 


Photobucket
3. Nars Ondine eye shadow

My go-to wash of color all over my lids. It's purplish taupey nature makes it a little bit more interesting than some of my boring neutrals.

Photobucket
4. Chanel Tweed Fuchsia blush

My go-to pink blush for this month. It looks intimidatingly bright on the pan, but on the cheeks, it blends into a nice healthy pink flush. Too bad this was limited edition.

And that's it!

How about you? Share your favorites below, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)