MAC Crosswires Lipstick

7:51 PM

If there is one lipstick that is getting all my attention this week, it is no other than Mac Crosswires. I have been wearing this killer non stop and with the humongous amount of lipsticks that I have in my collection, that is one peculiar thing. 

Crosswires (cremesheen) is a coral toned lipstick that adds that punch of color on the lips without being too loud. It is a very summery fun color which I intend to use all year round. It brightens up my face even with minimal make up on. I feel that I can just swipe this as I go and I would be totally fine. The color pay off is amazing and stays incredibly long on my lips. After a few drinks, this baby manages to leave a decent coral tint on my puckers. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


A quick swatch!

Photobucket

Mac Crosswires in action!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On my face I am also wearing:
Nars Sheer Matte liquid foundation in Deauville
In2It Eyebrow shadow
Mac Bronze e/s
Mac Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl (LE)


Crosswires is part of Mac's permanent line but unfortunately it is not available in our local Mac counters. Booh!


Anyhoo, do you also own this shade? What is your favorite coral lipstick? Let me know!


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)