MAC Humid Eye Shadow

12:28 PM

I love green eye shadows since I find that they make my brown eyes pop. And if there is one particular green eye shadow that I think every girl needs to have, it's no other than Mac Humid. 

Photobucket

Humid is a stunning deep forest green shadow in frosty finish that can serve as a lovely lid or crease color. The shade is oozing with character. It is very vibrant and pigmented. The texture is also smooth and it is very easy to blend. It goes very well with other shades like neutrals and golds. I also love using this for that smokey green look. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Swatches: (swiped once, dry and without a base) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Retails for Php900 at Mac counters.


Thoughts?

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)