NARS Lipsticks Haul

7:24 PM

Hey lovelies, I am so sorry for being on a blog hiatus lately. I needed all the time in the world to prepare for my licensure exam that's why blogging took a little step backward in my priority lane. But now that that part of my student life is over, I am now back into the blogging atmosphere! 


Also, I celebrated my birthday last Saturday (which was also day one of my licensure exam, beat that!)Yep, that was one hell-of-a-birthday! And because  that event/exam depleted my storage of serotonin, I decided to treat myself with one of my favorite make up item - lipsticks! Don't worry, since I am planning on buying a new bag, I didn't go overboard and got three Nars lipsticks only (wink!).


My beauties!


Photobucket
Pure Matte lipstick in Carthage



Photobucket
Casablanca (satin)


Photobucket
Barbarella (sheer)

Love them all! 


Swatches and if my lighting permits, FOTD posts soon :)

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)