Why I Love My iWhite Korea Beauty Tubes?

9:27 PM

I love that with the help of innovative beauty products, I can enjoy the luxury of having a facial (without the painful prick-my-whiteheads drama) at the comfort of my own bedroom and without swiping my credit card. Who doesn't want to have that radiant, glowing skin minus the heavy price tag, right? 


Lucky me, I have found the right skin regimen that makes my "me-time" incredibly easy, pleasurable and worthwhile with iWhite Korea.


Photobucket
iWhite Korea covers all the missing links in any girl's dream skin line; - it cleanses, nourishes and protects the skin like no other brand. Enhanced with bio-nanotechnology (which by the way is unique to this line), iWhite Korea uses nothing but the best technology in the market to deliver exquisite results. As I have mentioned in my previous post, I have been a user of their products over the years and I am sure that I am just one of their many satisfied consumers. As I have rediscovered my love for iWhite Korea's Whitening Pack and Nose Pack, I have also found new loves with their Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash, Skin Whitening Facial Cream and Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream (my fave!). Caution: the raving part is about to begin! (wink)


Let me start with Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash
Photobucket
A facial wash beyond extraordinary. Processed using a breakthrough scientific formula which was also refined by bio-nanotechnology, makes it more potent yet gentle in deeply cleaning, removing excess oils and eliminating all skin impurities without drying the skin. It's especially formulated with Mulberry Extract to whiten skin, Panax Ginseng to revitalize and improve skin conditions, Allantoin and triclosan to help prevent pimples and other skin irritations plus Vitamins C and E to protect the skin from free radicals and emolients to prevent dryness.


Next we have the Whitening Pack 
Photobucket
Yep, our favorite peel off mask is now available in tubes! This little guy removes deep-seated dirt, whiteheads, blackheads, dead skin and other impurities to reveal a radiant, glowing, younger-looking skin. I use this twice to thrice a week and it instantly revives my skin. It is non-irritating and especially formulated with Mulberry Extract that evens out discolorations, Panax Ginseng Root Extract that improves skin health and Vitamins A, C, E and B5 to prevent premature aging. I even use this to remove my make up on days when washing my face feels like a burden. This is one product that will never be absent in my slumber parties and girlfriends beauty bonding sessions!


Now, the Nose Pack
Photobucket
Another old time favorite product of mine! It is effective in removing whiteheads and blackheads and eliminates deep-seated dirt, excess oil and other impurities on the nose. I pair this with the Whitening Pack every 2-3 times a week. I don't get pimples that often but Iaccumulate whiteheads on my nose perhaps faster than anybody else and this has been my life saver! Caution: you might get shock with the amount of dirt it can deplete from your nose! :)


Next in line, Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream
Photobucket
This little tube captured my heart on the very first night that I applied it on my face. It is the only whitening and moisturizing cream that turns into real moisture as it touches my skin. The soothing feeling that it leaves behind is 
freaking awesome and kinda addicting! I can't stop touching my face after putting this on. My face feels hydrated, supple and refreshed! If you have oily skin and you are dying to find that perfect whitening moisturizer, go run out and grab this water-based cream! Look!


Photobucket


See the water droplets? I'm sure you will send me hugs after trying it out! It has the perfect combination of Mulberry Extract to whiten skin discolorations, Green Tea Extract and Vitamins A,C,E to protect skin against cellular damage and premature aging, Aloe Vera and Vit B5 for elasticity and firmness of the skin. Truly, this cream will suit all skin tones and all age groups. 


And lastly, Skin Whitening Facial Cream (65ml)
Photobucket
Perhaps, my second new love. It is a natural facial cream that gives you 3 benefits in one;- whitening, dual uv protection  and make up base. It is non sticky, very light and works really well with make up. I just wished that it was tinted enough to give coverage as well. This could be a potential blemish balm cream if it contained a little bit color. 


And that wraps up my love with my iWhite Korea tube babies! These little wonders come in sachets too so if you would like to try them first, you can opt to get them in sample packs. Do try them and let me know how you like them ayt? 


But before I let you all go, let me shock you with this pic!
Photobucket
That's me and bf waiting for our whitening pack and nose pack to dry (while watching Insidious, beat that!). Sorry for the lack of emotion, the pack has that botox-like feel, haha!
Anyhoo, I'm super excited to read all your comments! 


For more information: Add iWhite Korea on Facebook and follow their tweets@iwhitekorea now.


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

14 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)