A Collective Haul of Polishes, Make Up, Etc.

1:42 AM

 I went shopping and got a few beauty related things that I thought you dolls might wanna see. So tadah, a haul post for y'all. Enjoy!

Lets start with the only make up item in my shopping bag. 


Nars Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set (US $30) which includes the following: Orgasm blush, Laguna bronzer and Super Orgasm lip gloss. Everything in this set is perfect for travelling. I can almost forecast the mini Orgasm/Laguna duo not leaving my make up bag anytime soon. That's why despite the fact that I already own full size versions of these, I still asked a friend overseas to get one for me. Unfortunately, this set was not released here in the Philippines. Booh!

And now lets proceed with my purchases from Landmark,Trinoma (love their beauty section). I am quite positive that I never failed to visit China Glaze's rack every time I drop by at Landmark. And lucky me because I saw two of perhaps the most hyped China Glaze nail polishes on display. So of course, I had to bring them home (wink!).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am talking about China Glaze nail polishes in For Audrey and Re-freshmint (Php350 each). Swatches will be posted soon!

And then I remembered that I saw some local cracked polishes being sold at Landmark before. So I checked around and fortunately, I found them. Unfortunately, the shades were already limited. The other colors did not stood out for me, so I just decided to settle for one. According to the sales attendant, they are quite a big hit and they are almost always sold out (which did not come as a shocker to me). I also find cracked nail polished show up better under a white base, so I decided to get a white lacquer as well.

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Pure White (Php27.75) and OMG (Oh My Golly) Cracked Nail Polish by Klik (Php34.75)

And then I went to the lip balms section and got this..

Carmex lip remedy in Cherry (Php90). I bought this before but I ended up giving it to my brother. So I just decided to buy another tube for me. I adore the original one so hopefully I would love this too.

And then I went to Vente and saw this velcro hair pad (Php20/2 pcs).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is designed to be used to keep the hair in place without crimping or messing it up. I love using this to keep my fringe away from my face every time I put my make up on. 

And that's the end of  this post. I hope you saw something that you would like to purchase too. Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)