Lip Ice Color Lipbalms in Pretty Pink and Sweet Rose

4:31 PM

If there is one make up item that I couldn't live without, it would be a lipbalm! And yes, lipbalms are already considered as beauty items because they already revolved over the time. Gone were the days that these tubes were just plain remedies for chapped lips. Today, lip balms vary from scents, flavors and even shades!

Just like these Lip Ice Color Lipbalms in Pretty Pink and Sweet Rose (Php125).


Pictures below!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These balms are not just packed with so much good and hydrating ingredients (a super moist retention formula with water microsphere and AcHA (Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate) that keep the lips moist and soft, they also give that natural and lovely color for that extra oomph. They also contain Vitamin E, Lanolin Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Mango Seed Butter and are also loaded with SPF15 for UV protection. 


Now, it's time to get a better look at these. Lets start with Pretty Pink. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't really get why this is called Pretty Pink because from what I can see, this is no way near that color. This is a lot peachier in person and should have been called Pretty Peach in my opinion. It is very creamy, applies smoothly, and leaves the lips with a subtle peach tint.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And now, Sweet Rose.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sweet Rose is a rosy pink shade with muted gold shimmers. I like this better than Pretty Pink because the shimmers in it make my lips more luscious looking. Also, I find this more natural looking since the shade is a lot similar to my natural lip color. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall, I like these Lip Ice color lip balms. I like how they feel and register on the lips. Their color pigmentation is definitely above average compared to other colored balms. They are very easy to use (no mirror needed) and are also indeed very moisturizing. If you love the "barely there make up look", make sure to stock on these.  I use them to prime my lips or on days when slapping a lipstick feels a little bit overkill for me (like jogging and doing short errands). The only downfall for me is their taste. If you are familiar with Stila's lipsticks, they taste like that (kinda plasticky). It would have been nicer (at least for me) if they came with more palatable flavors.


Swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with flash)


Thoughts? 


Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)