My April Love Affair

5:45 PM

Please don't be confused with my title. Nope, I don't have a new lover. I'm still happy and very much in love with Mr. Boyfriend (which I miss so much). What I'll be tacking is all about the products that I am currently loving.

The month of April is over (which made me realize that my vacation is quickly coming to an end, argh.) I can say that April had been intensely good to me. Right after my finals, I stayed in the province and I was able to spend a lot of time with my family. Although I'm afraid that sometimes, boredom kills me here. It's too quiet. Perhaps, I'm just not used to that anymore. I miss Manila (and Mr. Bf). But then again, it's not really a big thing since I can just pop back in the city anytime I want (especially when Mac launches a new collection). 

And to cope up with my boredom attacks, I play with my beauty goodies back here and I find myself favoring some of them. These are the products that I have been reaching most of the time lately. Some were purchased within the month of April, while others were just my old-trusty goodies. :)

Here's my list: :)

1. Sunsilk Damage Repair Nourishing Conditioner


I only have it in sachets since I have my Sunsilk kit in Manila. I may not own the best hair in town but I tell you, this is amazing. I have wavy hair and I go through rebonding once a year. I will have one again this week or anytime before my classes resume. Most of the time, I blow dry my hair and when I'm in a bad mood, I even dye them. In short, I suffer from damaged hair and that is not a pretty sight. This conditioner helps bring back life to my hair with every wash. I use this everyday and I am loving the results. 

2. My NARS Skincare

(Nars Balancing Foam Cleanser, Nars Balancing Toning Lotion, & Nars Balancing Moisture Lotion)

I already did a post about these. If you missed out on that, just click here. But I just want to let you guys know that I am still using them every single day and I am loving them to bits. The cleanser cleans my face without drying it out or making it feel tight. The toner (my fave) feels so refreshing and gets rid of some impurities left behind by the cleanser. And the moisturizer hydrates my skin so well. I love how they leave my skin soft and supple. 

3. Guerlain Parure Pearly White Foundation


This is my new holy grail foundation (move over Shiseido)! I love everything about it; - the packaging, the texture, the buildable coverage, and the finish. It incredibly makes my skin more flawlessly looking and radiant (thanks to its brightening properties). It's heavily scented but it doesn't break me out. 
What more can I say? I'm a fan!

4. The Face Shop Fresh Lip balm in RD301


This is my favorite lip balm. I go to sleep every night with this all over my lips. It works a lot better on me that the one Body Shop sells. I will go insane if Face Shop discontinues this. It's cheap, smells delectable (like cherries) and moisturizes my lips very very well. I just wish it's in a tube so that I will no longer clean my lip brush after every application. But it's okay, I still and I will always love it!

5. Ever Bilena Blush in Pink Petal


This is what I put on my cheeks when I'm just at home. It's a local brand. It's cheap (Php80/a little less than US$2), yet highly pigmented. On my cheeks, it looks like Mac Dollymix or a warmer pink version of Nars Desire. It's a little chalky and its staying power is a little bit weak, but given its price tag, I can sure deal with that.


I can say that this is my go-to blush every time I'm just too lazy to use a brush. It blends heavenly and it gives me that natural flush without the greasiness. 


I promise myself that I will not use this as often as I want to since I haven't gotten a back up yet (since they are already out-of-stock). But I can't help it. I'm a weak girl. It is so gorgeous and it compliments my skin tone pretty well. I use it even though I'll just be buying something at Waltermart. I'm such a bad girl. :)

That's pretty much everything in my list.

(Oopsie, I forgot to include my VG Gaga lipstick in this group picture. I'm so sorry little buddy.)


Thanks for taking the time to read this. How about you? What are your current faves?
Leave me a comment and let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)