Mac Florida Cremeblend Blush

6:29 PM

What is a Cremeblend blush? M.A.C. describes Cremeblend Blush as a poured cream blush uniquely formulated to bring a natural, softly dewy look to the cheek. Creamy and soft to apply, yet colour, depth and dimension stay throughout the day. Provides a luxuriously smooth, medium-buildable coverage. May be used on cheeks or lips. Interesting, right? I love every word in that description. Perhaps those words swayed me to purchase one for myself. And since I'm a sucker for pink things, I got this:


This is Cremeblend Blush in Florida from MAC's In Lillyland Collection. MAC's In Lillyland collection is a collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer,  an extremely talented fashion designer who is popular for her bright, colorful, and well-made clothes. I've been eyeing on this ever since I saw swatches from Temptalia.comI have been patiently waiting for that collection to arrive here in Manila. But sadly, it never came. So when I saw this listed on a blog sale, I immediately grabbed that opportunity and bought it. :)


Florida is described as cool, bright fuchsia on MAC's website and I think that is pretty accurate. If MAC's Dollymix would be in a cream form, it would probably look like this. It looks extremely shocking and bright on the pan, but fear not, because it goes sheer and natural looking when blended out on the skin. What I also love about this product is how smooth it goes on my skin without leaving any stickiness that some cream blushes/convertibles give (Yep, I'm referring to Stila's)Blending it out is also a breeze. It dries into a velvety finish that looks really fab without accentuating any dry flakes on my cheeks.
The pigmentation is also awesome and it's lasting power is remarkably good. I like applying this using a stippling brush but on those lazy days, I just use my clean ring finger to dab it across my cheeks and work it out. This is also a multi-purpose product since it can also be worn on the lips. However, make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before putting it on (This is a must! I forgot to put a balm and it accentuated my dry lips).


Over all, I love this product and I'm sure I'll be reaching for this often. However, I'm not sure if I will use this on my lips. I think I like it better on my cheeks. :)


So, here are some swatches. I swatched it heavily in order to make sure that the color will show up on my camera.

(Natural Lighting)
(With Flash)


And here is Florida on my (dry) lips:


and now when worn on my lips and cheeks :)

\

What do you think? Let me know, ayt? :)

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)