Mac Instant Chic Blush from The Pret-A-Papier Collection

9:05 AM

Have you ever experience wanting something just because everybody wants it? Well, I have. And that feeling is exactly what I have for this blush. I was overwhelmed with all the raves and good vibes about this blush. So, I disregarded all my inhibitions, went to the launch and got this blush (without even trying it out).
 
Now, is it worth all the raves or just another overhyped product? I'll let you know in a bit. 



Instant Chic is a very lovely peachy/coral blush with pink undertones. The color is just right to bring that amp to my cheeks. It's a sheertone but it's pigmented (at least on my NC20 skintone) and very much buildable. It's matte which makes my face fresh without looking like I'm wearing anything. Love, Love, Love this blush! It is truly rave-worthy! :)

Here are some swatches:


Apparently, Instant Chic is already out-of-stock in Makati and Shangri La. If you failed to get this blush, I heard that Mac Melba and Nars Amour are quite similar. So better check them out.

I'll probably do a FOTD with blush as soon as I feel a little better. I'm so sick (38.6 C body temp), yet I'm still blogging. I'm such a weirdo, haha.

As always, let me know what you think about this blush baby? Is this the perfect coral blush? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

11 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)