Nars Lipgloss in Moonfleet

7:33 PM

I was looking for a clear lip gloss for an event last year but my make up artist recommended Moonfleet instead. I was hesitant to get it at first because by looking at it on the tube, it looked damn not-pretty. It looked very gold and I was not sure if I want that on my lips. But hell yeah, I was so wrong. It is so much more special than a plain clear gloss. Check out these pictures :)
Moon Fleet is described as sparkling platinum gold. It is a clear to slightly yellow toned gloss with gold sparkles. It looks great on its own and even more spectacular when paired over other shades. It has the right amount of glitter and is a great color to go over pretty much any lipstick. It literally makes your lips shine like diamonds without looking obnoxious. Moon Fleet adds shimmer, shine, and a tiny bit of faint gold flecks that makes any shade look a lot better; - taking a plain color to something special without going over the top. It instantly makes your lips pop! I also love the texture of this gloss (actually all NARS l/g). It's not sticky, goes on smooth and stays decently on my lips. 

Here are some swatches:
(Natural lighting)
(With Flash Photography)

I love how the light reflects the gold and silver micro glitters. This will definitely make your lips twinkle in the night. Gorgeous!

Retails for Php1350.

What do you think about this gloss? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)