YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres in #7 Bronze Gold

5:55 PM

   


This stunning palette offers 5 shades: an iridescent pearl white to be used as a base and as a highlight; a warm bronze gold,  a deep metallic moss green, a bright yellowish gold for lid color and definition; and a dark matte brown, to be used as an eye liner or to darken the arch area and bring warmth and contrast to the eyes. All of these dazzling eye shadows are housed in a luxurious gold packaging with the traditional YSL insignia that the brand is known for. I adore the packaging; - very elegant and posh. Yes, it attracts fingerprints but it's still a winner for me. It makes me feel like a royalty. :)



Here's the palette up close!



The palette also comes with a sponge tip applicator and an angled eyeliner brush. Having pointed that out, this palette is really ideal for travelling. With those beautiful colors, I can see myself just popping this into my bag. I also like the fact that I can create a lot of looks from this little guy; - from that subtle wash of color on the lids to deep, dark, dramatic eye make up. This is so versatile. The colors are pretty neutral to be worn during the day and can be intensified for a more suitable date night look. Good job YSL team!


Swatches (dry and without base):

(without flash)

 
(with flash)

I find these shadows to be rich, highly pigmented and very soft. They are so silky and they blend effortlessly together. This is my first YSL eye shadow palette and I am impressed. I would definitely be reaching for more. :)


What do you think about this palette?

Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)