Going Gaga Over Mac Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick

5:12 PM

Yep, you read that right! I am really going gaga over this lipstick! And I'm sure you gals already know what I am talking about (wink). Well, what else could it be? Yep, it's Mac's Viva Glam Gaga! Another thing that I love about this lippie is the packaging. It is super adorable. I like the idea that Lady Gaga's signature print was embossed on the box and on the tube as well. Very, very pretty! Let these pictures do the talking :)
Temptalia described Viva Glam Gaga as a pretty cool-toned, bubblegum pink with a glossy finish. It's a lustre, but the color is very much buildable and surprisingly very wearable too (at least on me). It's a nice statement color that brightens my face effortlessly. I'm so into it that despite the fact that I just got it yesterday, it is already one of my favorite pink lipsticks so far.

Let me show you some swatches: (after 5 swipes)
(without flash)
(with flash)

Gorgeous, isn't it? If you will be able to get your hands on this, go buy it! I am not a make up guru but I highly recommend this! Get pretty while helping others. All proceeds will go to Mac Aids Funds.


Thoughts?

Happy Easter and Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

11 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)