NOTD: China Glaze Secret Periwinkle

12:19 AM


Perhaps one of China Glaze's most coveted polish, Secret Peri-wink-le definitely did not disappoint the nail junkie in me. There is definitely truth on all the buzz about how insanely beautiful this color is. It is a true periwinkle blue (which I love) that gave my fingertips just the right splash of color. The formula is also gorgeous. It applies smoothly, opaque in two coats and dries incredibly fast. Even without a top coat, this baby stayed decently on my tips. So yes my dolls, this is polish is amazing!

Swatches (without a top coat):


You can find China Glaze at Landmark and PCX stores. China Glaze polishes retail for Php350.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)