It's More Fun With Nivea Sun!

2:47 PM

I enjoy being under the sun because I am quite fair and I need all the natural bronzing that I can get. So despite my lack of that perfect beach body, I always choose to enjoy the warmth of the sun, the splash of the tides and the texture of the sand in my bikinis. 

(Boracay - December 2011)


But because of our depleted atmospheric layer, I can't have all the fun with my skin unprotected. I had my fair share of skin burns due to incompetent sunblocks and believe me, those moments were not pretty. I scream every time the affected part gets in contact with everything else (read: my own clothes, other people's hands, etc). I remember the worst part was when my shoulder blades were burned so nasty that it took almost 1 1/2 years for them to even out. It was pure agony for me. It was a mistake that I intend not to make ever again! Good thing, I am now armed with Nivea Sun!


Nivea Sun Whitening Collagen Protect SPF 50++ is what I use to protect my face. I love that the consistency of this product is not overly thick. It spreads easily on the skin and is absorbed by it in no time. It also offers immediate protection which means bye bye to the traditional 30 minutes waiting time. It is also non greasy, water resistant and the best part, it did not break me out. 

Nivea Sun Moisturizing Immediate Protection Lotion SPF 50++ makes sure that my body is well protected as well. Like the Nivea Sun Whitening Collagen Protect SPF 50++, it also offers immediate protection against skin burns, premature skin aging and helps reduce the risk of sun allergies. Packed with skin's own Hydramine, it locks the skin with long lasting moisture. It spreads beautifully as well on the skin. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and is water resistant.

Nivea Sun Cooling After Sun Spray delicately soothes and refreshes my skin with a few sprays. Its quickly absorbing light formula that is also enriched with Aloe Vera, Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E, helps the skin to restore its moisture loss. 

So every time I hit the beach, I pack my Nivea Sun products first. It is like going to the battle armed and with no intention of losing. Make sure you do too. Our official summer is just a few weeks away, so make the right move and welcome it with nothing but Nivea Sun!

For more information, like Nivea Philippines on Facebook and follow @niveaphils on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)