My Updated DIY NARS Palette

5:51 PM

Do you guys remember my "Do-It-Yourself Nars Palette?" Guess what, the empty space has already been filled up! Thanks to a lovely friend who gave her Nars Key Largo to me. Love y'ah! :)

(without flash)

(with flash)

Tadah to my updated DIY Nars palette! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top Row: Bysance, April Fools
Bottom Row: Unconditional Love, Key Largo


I'm super happy that this little project is already complete (although I can still ditch out the sharpener and place two more Nars e/s duos, lol). Merry Christmas to me!


Until then. 


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)