My Wet N Wild Haul

7:31 PM

My Wet N Wild haul came in the mail yesterday and my heart skipped a beat when I unwrapped my package. The palettes are so gorgeous! I got Lust, Greed and Vanity. Scroll down for more pics!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R (Lust, Greed, Vanity)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with flash)
And with palettes as stunning as these, I guess they deserve some solo shots!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Vanity)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Lust)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Greed)


Wet N Wild is available at Watson's and these palettes retail for Php499 each. I got mine from ebay.ph, though (thanks Pammy for the heads up!). Detailed reviews and swatches will be posted soon (my lighting today sucks!)

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)