NARS Petit Monstre Lipstick

8:00 PM

Petit Monstre is one of the limited edition lipsticks from Nars holiday collection. The shade is described as "rich berry" on the Nars website but on my lips it appears as a reddish coral with copper flecks. 

Here are some pictures:
 
It is a satin but fear not because despite that, this baby is really soft and moisturizing on the lips. It is also opaque and lasts for a good 6-8 hours on me. I find the color unique too. I don't have anything like this in my collection. Perhaps, you could say that I am starting to widen my preferences lipstick wise. But here's a note to all my pink lipsticks, don't worry, mama still loves all of you! *wink*

Initially, I find the color a little harsh on my skin color. But with just a little dash of my old good bronzer, it's perfect! If you are close to my skin tone and hates bronzing up just to make a lipstick work for you, then I don't recommend you getting this one. However, I am ultimately positive that girls with medium to dark skin tones will definitely rock this one out. 


Here are some swatches:


And a quick FOTD:
Again, this is a limited item from Nars so check it out while you can, ayt? And then let me know what you think about it.


Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)