A Trip To Watsons

3:35 PM

I went to Watsons to get some basic essentials and if you would like to know what I got, stick around! :)
Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion
I love this lotion. It smells nice, feels light on the skin and is very moisturizing. After a warm shower, I lather this on my body before I go to sleep and I love how my skin feels delicately smooth after every application!
Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Glow Lightening Cream
I mix this with a little bit of my foundation and tadah, my own blemish balm cream! Sometimes I use it on its own as a make up base to add luminosity to my skin. I love it!
DeoNat Aloe Mineral Deodorant
My favorite deodorant! It smoothen the underarms, doesn't leave white marks and doesn't stain clothes. It is also non irritating and is scent free. Just perfect! 
Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Sanitary Pads
Just designed sanitary pads housed in a lovely tin can. Need I say more?
Colgate Plax Complete Care mouthwash
I always carry this in my pouch. I love munching on spicy food and this little guy is a life saver, believe me!

Likas Papaya Herbal soap
My all-time favorite papaya soap! I have been using this for 13 years now. It worked wonders on my skin and I will always be a fan of this soap (despite the huge price increase!). I love trying out new soaps in the market but eventually, I still go back to this little guy! Perhaps, first love never dies!

That's it! Just a quick post for you guys. :)

How about you? What are you favorite beauty buys from Watsons? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)