Fanny Serrano Blushes in Tropical Rose and Gold Peach

4:11 PM

If you follow me on twitter or you religiously read my blog, you already know that Fanny Serrano included some items from his make up line in the loot bags that were given to us during the launch of his new line, the Fanny Serrano Professionals.

Here's the complete set that I got:
Such a handful, right?

Now let us take a better look on those gorgeous blushes!
I love the black sleek packaging and the huge mirror. I just hate the fact that they look like wanna be Chanel tweed blushes. I would appreciate a little bit of originality. Also, the blush brush is useless. It's scratchy and not worth keeping. I tossed them right after this photo shoot.

Now onto the blush shades. 

Here we have Tropical Rose
Tropical rose is a lovely shimmering brown based pink. 

And then here we have Gold Peach.
Gold Peach is a shimmering peach blush with gold undertones.

It is my first to try this cosmetic line and I am quite impressed. Both blushes are silky soft, pigmented, they blend easily and give that natural glow. I recommend layering them over a cream blush in order to boost their staying power. I find that on their own, they fade easily. 

Retail price: Php350

Swatches:
(without flash)
(with flash)

Here is a quick FOTD:
Products used:

Guerlain Parure Pearly White in 01
Fanny Serrano eye shadow quad in Fire (brown)
Fanny Serrano blush in Golden Peach
Fanny Serrano lipgloss in Light Peach

I am a newbie with Fanny Serrano Cosmetics so any suggestion will be appreciated. Let me know your favorites with this brand, ayt? I'll be reviewing the eye shadow quads and lip glosses too so please stayed tuned for that. :)

Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)