My Do-It-Yourself NARS Eye Shadow Palette

8:27 PM

Yesterday, I was cleaning my stash when I saw this old Nars packaging that used to house my Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. I was about to throw it away when suddenly, I thought of recycling it. With the help of some adhesive magnetic strips from Saizen, I placed all my Nars duo eye shadows (GWPs) on it. And surprisingly, it looked really nice (at least for me). :)

I came up with this:
First row: Duo Eye shadow in Bysance and April Fools
Second row: Duo Cream Eye shadow in Unconditional Love

I hope I will be able to get another duo to complete my Nars project. In the meantime, that space will remain available for now. :) I hope you like my little project.  Let me know what you think about it, ayt?

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)