Zara HAUL!

12:28 AM

It has been awhile since I shopped at Zara. So when I spotted them on sale last month, I jumped into the chance of stumbling into drool-worthy pieces, without paying full price. And oh boy, Zara didn't disappoint me. I posted this picture on my instagram account (follow me @becsandiego) awhile back, and if you dolls wanna know what's inside my Zara bags, then stick around.


Let me tell you that there are three fashion things that I'm obsessed with - shorts, FitFlop and blazers. So imagine how I almost cartwheeled when I saw the blazers that I was eyeing for on clearance. 


I grabbed the green one without even blinking. 


Then, I stared at the red one and thought it would totally look great with my Tory Burch Reva flats in Lobster, so I picked it up as well. 


Then, I checked every rack inside the store trying to find a nice casual dress; -failed! So I went back to the suits rack, and decided to snag the orange blazer as well. It's a fun color that would instantly bring life to my wardrobe.


How about you? Did you get anything from Zara lately?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)