NOTD: OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? Nail Polish

8:12 PM

I love wearing purple on my nails. Add a dash of breathtaking gold shimmers and you bet, I'll be all over it. So when I spotted OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? Nail Polish (retails for Php410) on Lazada, I purchased it immediately. And oh boy, swatches online don't give justice to this polish. Trust me, it's more splendid in person.


For starters, let me tell you that you don't need to be a pro in painting your own nails with this polish. It has great formula - applying this on your nails is a breeze! 



It dries quickly, and leaves a decent shine afterwards. Best part, it stayed on without chipping for days!



And here it is in action!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)