NARS + China Glaze HAUL!

8:29 PM

You see, I have this beauty lust list that I badly need to own. So I went make up shopping yesterday to scratch a few products on my list. If you've been reading my beauty babbles for awhile now, you'd probably know by now how I adore the brand Nars. With that being said, here's everything that I got!


For starters, I finally decided to get my dream blush brush; - Nars #27 Yachiyo Brush (retails for Php2850). I have this strong feeling that this would be the beginning of me collecting Nars brushes (so help me God!). 


Next, some face powders. I remember how I loved my Nars Powder Foundation in Montblanc before (reviewed here), so I decided to repurchase it and get the compact this time (retails for Php2750).


I have my eyes on the Nars Reflecting Pressed Powder (retails for Php1950) ever since it was launched. Who doesn't want a powder who can photoshop the skin in real life? Glad to have this now!


I also picked up this Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto (retails for Php1350). I am a huge fan of this eyeliner line from Nars. They stay put forever, even on my waterline!


And hooray for some deluxe samples!


Lastly, I've been on the hunt for this amazing polish from China Glaze. So when I spotted this lonely bottle at SM Megamall Department Store, I grabbed it immediately. I wore it already and received multitude of compliments. Pictures do not do justice! Oh, the polish is China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise (retails for Php350).


And that's everything that I hauled recently. How about you? What's your latest beauty buy? Do share!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)