Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

8:49 PM

If you dig dainty pink lips and loves the comfort of a highly-moisturizing lipstick without breaking the bank, then you are definitely in for a treat! Say hello to Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart!


Lip Butter is a hybrid between a lipstick, a gloss and a rich balm. It feels extremely moisturizing on the lips. It leaves the lips looking juicy, extremely hydrated and kiss-worthy. No wonder, it has caused a massive hype in the beauty community when it was launched. Revlon Lip Butters come in a wide number of shades - from reds, pinks, corals to purples. But my favorite so far, is  Sweet Tart. Definitely, comparable to a Chanel Rouge Coco Shine without the hefty price tag, if you'd ask me.


You see, I love the idea of a lip product that works as a lipstick and as a lip balm as well. However, I want it to stay on my lips like a regular lipstick would do (read:hours). Otherwise, I might just settle with cheaper fruity balms that I could easily get in ever beauty store across the country. Well, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart definitely didn't disappoint me. As a matter of fact, it impressed me - big time!


Really, I tried it on without keeping my hopes high and had the shock of my life when I saw how amazingly gorgeous it looked on my lips. Sweet Tart is a medium delicate pink, with no shimmers. It has a very faint sweet scent that goes away immediately after application. 

I have pigmented lips, but this baby is pigmented enough to transfer true-to-color on my puckers after a few swipes. It leaves a decent glossy finish, and feels very nourishing without the heavy feel. It may not be as long-lasting as a lip stain (but stays better than a regular lip balm btw), but I don't mind. Re-applying it onto my lips is like giving myself a delish treat every time! 

The only downside is I could see myself running through a tube in no time! Good thing, it's permanent and easily accessible. Yup, I just moved it to my beauty-things-that-I- should-always-re-purchase list!

Swatch!


In action!


Revlon Lip Butter retails for Php525 and is available in all Revlon counters nationwide. Sweet Tart is my current fave everyday pink lipstick and I'm telling you, go get one! You'd surely love it too!

Do you own Revlon Lip Butters too? Share your fave shade below! I would love to check them out! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)