Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++ in Light

3:28 AM

I hate suffocating my skin with multitude layers of make up. This is precisely the reason why I am head-over-heels in love with multi-tasking beauty products that make my skin immaculately divine-looking in one swipe! Oh yeah, I'm talking about what I like to call the greatest invention in the beauty world - BB creams.

Now if you live far from Asia (or don't have access to traditional BB creams), don't fret because Western brands are now adding BB creams into their line. One BB cream that works incredibly well (and has a variety of shades) is this one from Bobbi Brown.


Description According to Bobbi Brown: Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35, the ultimate beauty balm, is a skin care/make up hybrid that combines moisturizer, treatment, broad spectrum SPF and a lightweight foundation in one, leaving skin looking flawless and perfectly natural. It is also designed to give skin a natural glow, and when used over time,  provides 5 skin-perfecting benefits.

  1. Covers imperfections and evens skin tone.
  2. Draws moisture to skin and helps control oil with Sodium Hyaluronat, special emollientsd, and natural minerals.
  3. Brightens dull skin – instantly and over time with light reflective pearls, Scutellaria Extract, Caffeine and Sucrose.
  4. Helps reduce the look of wrinkles and future signs of aging with the natural peptide, Argireline.
  5. Sheilds skin agianst UVA/UVB rays witht eh inclusion of SPF 35, and contains Vitamin E and Rice Bran Extract which are known anti-oxidants.


True to Bobbi Brown's philosophy that skin should look like skin, this lightweight formula blends seamlessly, giving my skin that natural-looking coverage with a dash of healthy-looking glow. It is also extremely buildable, allowing it to cover the redness around my cheeks beautifully.

The consistency of this balm is also to die-for! Let me tell y'all, this balm is the bomb! It feels amazing on the skin. It hydrates my skin, without feeling (and looking) overly-greasy. My skin instantly feels more supple and youthful-looking after every application. 

Also, a little goes a long away with this product. I just need a pea size amount to cover my entire face. I just use my (clean) fingers to apply it all over my face - easy breezy. I have dry-to-combination skin, but I don't set it with powder (love the dewy look!). But if your skin leans more on the oily side of the fence, you might wanna add powder after. It stays all day and best of all, it didn't break me out. Yey!

And if you think BB creams are for people with light skin tones only, Bobbi Brown made sure that every woman, across a wide range of skin tones would be able to experience the benefits of her BB cream. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35, is now available in four new shades, effectively expanding the shade range to accommodate all skin tones with a total of 9 shades - because really, one shade doesn't fit all. The collection now boasts a selection of dark to deep shades - perfect for medium to dark skin tones. It also doesn't have that dreaded gray cast that most traditional Asian BB creams are known for. For reference, I have light Asian skin and I wear the shade Light.

Swatches!


However, if you are suffering from dark post-acne marks, or you want to be able cover your freckles completely, this might not be enough for you. So if you belong to that crowd, better make sure to still have your concealers handy (fyi, Bobbi Brown makes amazing concealers too!).

So time to show y'all how amazing this BB cream is. Tadah, my bare face! (beware!)


And now with Bobbi Brown BB Cream and a quick swipe of my new lipstick love (will post about it soon). No powder added!


If you want naturally-looking skin, while enjoying the benefits of a BB cream, give Bobbi Brown BB Cream a go. Seriously, I would recommend it to anybody in a heart beat! 

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 comes in 9 shades: Extra LightLight, Fair, Medium, Medium To Dark, Natural, Dark, Deep, Rich and retails for Php2,350. Available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-la Mall (633-4636 loc. 114), Essenses Rockwell (822-9400), Rustan's Ayala Center Cebu (+6332 231 5633) and Mall of Asia.

For more information, like Bobbi Brown Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)