Essie Play Date Nail Polish

3:21 PM

Purple is my favorite color. So it's already innate in me to lean towards this hue in almost every department; - make up, fashion and nail polish! This is the reason being why I added Play Date on my Zalora cart without even googling how it actually looks on the nails. The fact that it's a purple polish sealed the deal with me.


Play Date is part of Essie's Go Overboard Collection which was released early this year. It is a gorgeous soft creme pastel lilac that works incredibly well on my Nc20 skin tone. I can already predict myself not getting tired of wearing this precious nail polish. It's a keeper!


The formula of this polish is heavenly. It applies smoothly and exhibits full opacity in two coats. Drying time was excellent as well. If you haven't tried painting your own nails, try this one and you'd definitely feel like a pro already.


And here it is in action!


Essie nail polishes are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. I ordered mine from Zalora. Essie nail polishes retail for Php419.50.

PS: Make sure to use my discount code: BecSanDiego12 when purchasing at Zalora to get 5% your purchase (minimum of Php500). 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)