Collective HAUL: Clothes, Shoes and Accessories + My New Blogging Buddy!

9:29 PM

Hi dolls! Yup, it's haul time! I did a bit of pre-Christmas shopping over the past few weeks and here are some of the things that I got for myself. Gotta need to pamper yourself once in a while, right?

First, say hello to my new blogging buddy; - Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera (Php26,995). I contemplated on getting a DSLR for the longest time, but its bulkiness always threw me off. Good thing, the size of this model fits my petite body built (and budget) just right. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And to make my new blogging buddy feel cozy and safe, I bought this Case Logic camera bag (Php1,599.75). Love how sturdy this one feels!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next, accessories! I bought a 16-inch 14K white gold necklace chain from Miladay (Php10,535) to go with my 14K white gold initial "B" pendant with diamonds from Naomi Jewelry. As much as I love fashion accessories, I always make it a point to save up and get something real once in awhile. For me, it's just a wiser investment (just my two cents). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I got a new eye candy; - Rayban Sidestreet Model No: RB4178 (Php7,990) sunglasses. I instantly feel in love on how it looked on me right after trying it on. This was quite an impulse buy, but I'm no way complaining. Loving it to bits!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, time for some dainty dresses! Got the Topshop dress on sale (Php1,425) and the Hang Ten dress (Php1,195) was purchased using my gift certificate. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This time, lets go a little bit intimate. La Senza is on a major sale and I made sure not to miss this chance to grab a few things. Three brassieres for only Php1,595 is a huge deal!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but not the least, this pretty ballet flats from Naturalizer (Php4,450).


And that's the end of my collective haul!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)