My Zalora X Essie Nail Polishes HAUL!

11:41 PM

Hi dolls! I hope y'all are having a wonderful day. Unfortunately, I'm still a bit under the weather. Being sick sucks that's why I'm praying hard for my new found buddies Paracetamol and Cefuroxime to work their magic on me asap. Believe me, this day could easily ended as one long and boring day if not for this black Zalora box that arrived at my doorsteps late in the afternoon.



Nail junkies (like me) have another reason to shop at Zalora because the site now carries top nail laquer brands like OPI, Zoya and Essie. As soon as I learned about this great news, I logged into my Zalora account and added three Essie nail polishes on my cart. Say hello to my new Essie babies!




My babies up close!

Play Date - a flirtatious soft purple

Mint Candy Apple - bright pastel mint green

Turquoise and Caicos - a flirty and pretty tropical aqua

Essie nail polishes are DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free and retail for Php419.50 a pop. Reviews, swatches and notd posts to be posted soon!

No time to hit the mall to get your loved ones their Christmas presents? Better check Zalora now and you'd be amazed on how many wonderful things you can find for yourself and for all the people important to you. Start crossing out your Christmas shopping list with Zalora! Make sure to use my discount code: BecSanDiego12 to get 5% off your purchase (minimum of P500 purchase). 

For more information, like Zalora Philippines on Facebook or check www.zalora.com.ph

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)