SNOE Rouge Deluxe Lipstick In X2 Precious Pout

6:08 PM

Snoe fanatics (like me) have another reason to rejoice because Snoe introduced another fabulous addition to its already oh-so-gorgeous line; - Rouge Deluxe Lipsticks! Yep, the brand we all love is now carrying cosmetics which include pretty shades for our puckers. Enter my favorite shade from the Rouge Deluxe line; - Precious Pout!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Precious Pout is a warm milky peachy-pink shade with a satin finish. I know a lot of people tend to stay away from satins because of their reputation to cause some major dryness for the lips. But with Snoe, you can cross that dilemma away. Despite its satin finish, this color doesn't make my lips bleed nor crack. Rather, it's creamy to apply and delivers just the right punch of color on my lips that lasts for hours. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And despite my lame description of the color shade, the fact that I don't own a shade like this one (despite my humongous lipstick collection) surprised me. Although I have to say it's a bit similar to Nars Barbarella, but a tad more pink and way more pigmented. Also, at first swipe on my lips, I The packaging oozes with cuteness and daintiness as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A quick swatch!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here it is in all its glory!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snoe Rouge deluxe lipstick come in 6 shades; - Precious Pout, Heavenly Pink, Just Peachy, Bite Me, Chili Pepper and Vintage Rose and retails for Php399. I can't wait to own the rest of the shades!

Snoe's Rouge Deluxe lipsticks are free from parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.

For more information and store locations, visit www.snoebeauty.com or like Snoe Beauty Inc on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)