Say Hello To Benetton's Newest Scents: Bianco and Nero!

12:16 AM

I am not a newbie when it comes with Benetton fragrances. As a matter of fact, sniffing them instantly brings me back to my high school days. Remembering how I always refresh myself with a couple of spritz of Benetton Hot when I was still a teenager doesn't fail to uplift my happy sense. And don't let me get started with my infatuation with Paradiso Inferno Pink when it was launched. So isn't it obvious? I dig Benetton fragrances!

So imagine how thrilled I was when I learned that Benetton released two new scents! If y'all remember, first there was red, yellow, green and blue. Rosso and Giallo for women, Verde and Blu for men: four fragrances inspired by the colorful world of Benetton. Now, Benetton takes its vision of unity in diversity one step further, invoking the ultimate attraction of opposites with two new scents in the Benetton fragrance collection. Introducing black and white: Nero for men, Bianco for women.


Situated at the rear ends of the color spectrum, the colors black and white may be from the opposites, but these two colors are clearly destined to be complementary. They say opposites attract, and I'd say that is so true! Black is the absence of color, white a blend of every color in the spectrum, and together they have a unique and timeless chemistry. Black and white are simple, black and white are stylish, black and white are modern, black and white are universal. In short, black and white are Benetton.

Bianco for women, Nero for men. Like a photographic negative, the two opposites are united by design. First, on the sleek glass flasks, envisioned by the young team of creative talents at Fabrica, Benetton's famous communication research center. Love the simple yet uber sleek packaging!



The iconic Benetton wool stitch logo is stenciled on the clear glass as if in spray paint – a defiant gesture inspired by street art that also evokes the act of spraying fragrance on the skin. Next, on the boxes – white with black graphics for Bianco, black with white graphics for Nero – where each color is accompanied by a list of its sensations and associations: moon, snow, feather, cotton, purity for Bianco; ink, night, eclipse, magic, gothic for Nero.



BENETTON BIANCO
Woman: sparkling and feminine
Just as white blends all the colors in the spectrum into pure perfection, so Benetton Bianco Woman fuses fruity and floral fragrance essences into a seductively sparkling composition. In the top note, luscious lychee pulp is complemented by bamboo sap and white mulberry, evolving into a feminine heart of white rose, grape flower and dewy jasmine. The dry-down is soft and sweet, infused with notes of cocooning cotton musk, vanilla and white patchouli.


I have been spraying this non-stop since I got it. I love that it has that soft, floral feminine punch but without ending up nauseating myself (I hate perfume-headache!) or the people close to me. Just a few sprays is enough to keep me feeling refreshed and heavenly. This scent is gorgeous and it works so well with my body chemistry. Add to that, my boyfriend loves it on me! 


BENETTON NERO.
Man: vibrant and virile
Cool and clean, fresh and forthright, Benetton Nero Man is a citrus woody scent that debuts with sparkling notes of blood tangerine, peppermint and grapefruit zest. The coolness lingers through a spicy heart of mace, juniper berries and lemon tree wood, lending depth to the fragrance, then evolves towards a darkly vibrant dry-down of Indonesian patchouli, ebony wood and black musks.


Definitely a scent that I would want my man to wear. It smells manly, but nothing overpowering of any sort. It just leaves that clean, crisp, sophisticated scent that I wouldn't mind sniffing (or even wearing) all day. 



Price range:
Eau de Toilette 100ml – PHP 1,350.00  | 30ml – PHP 850.00
Available in all leading department stores and Fresh Fragrance Bar stores nationwide.


How about you? What's your favorite Benetton scent?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)