NARS Melusine Eye Shadow Duo

8:11 PM

Last Saturday I got a text from Lara informing me that the NARS Holiday Collection was already available in their counter at Rustan's Shangri La. And being a true Nars addict, I decided to immediately pay Lara a visit and perhaps not a shocker anymore that I picked up a few things from the collection too (expect a haul post soon!).

I was debating whether to get Melusine eye shadow duo and Lara was kind enough to do a look on me using this gorgeous shadow:
Described by Nars as "pale silver lilac/bright deep purple", this duo is instant love! I am a sucker for anything purple and most of the time, purple+NARS = pure lust for me. However, I have a small issue with the pale silver lilac side. It is not as pigmented and as vibrant as it looks on the pan when it is applied on my lids (despite under a primer). I find that I need to put effort in building the color in order for it to translate a little bit well on my skin (which is a turn off for me in most eye shadow cases). On the other hand, the purple side is amazingly pigmented and I have no complaints with that. But then again, this duo is a little bit pricey and I'm not sure if I should get it or not. Good thing Melusine is a permanent item and I have all the time in the world to think about it. :)

Any way, this is Melusine in action. Pale silver lilac all over the lids and the deep purple on the crease and outer corner.
I'm also wearing:

Nars Pure Matte lipstick in Bangkok
Nars lip gloss in Giza

What do you think? Should I go back and pay Php1750 for this duo? Let me know what you think, ayt? 

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)