50X Fairer Skin With L'Oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Day Cream with SPF 17/ PA++

7:08 PM

Last month, L'Oreal Philippines was so nice to invite me to the launch of two of their new products (White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Moisturizing Cream with SPF17PA++ and Pure&Matte Bright Charcoal Black Foam for Men). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come because of prior commitments but I heard from my co-bloggers that the event was a blast! 

However, L'Oreal Philippines was kind enough to still send me their blogger kit and it came in this huge gold box!
And what's inside?
L'Oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Moisturizing Day Cream with SPF17 PA ++

More pictures after the jump!

Product Information: L'Oreal Paris incorporates the powerful Melanin-Varnish that helps neutralize the program of melanin production at the source and helps unload existing melanin in skin layers by removing the cells loaded with melanin to brighten up skin complexion. 

Excessive melanin production can saturate cells with dark pigments, leading to appearance of spots. It obstructs the light diffusion through the skin. On the surface, skin looks yellowish and uneven, preventing your inner rosy glow to shine through. 

And thus, this product promises two things; - More Transparent Skin and More Rosy Glow! I heard you ask how? Here's L'Oreal's answer to that:

1. More Transparent skin
    Enriched with Melanin-Varnish, this cream helps reduce spots and visibly       brighten skin tone for a more transparent skin.

2. More Healthy Glow
    With Tourmaline Gemstone, known to stimulate skin microcirculation, this cream brings your skin more glow.

3. Protection against UV induced skin darkening
    Exposure to UV rays, especially to UVA, accelerates and intensifies the melanin production, leading to skin darkening. Enriched with powerful UV filters system, it provides protection against UV induced darkening and the appearance of brown spots.

Sounds too good to be true? Maybe. That's why I personally put this to the test. I have been using this for almost 3 weeks now and I must say that this product is worthy of a full blast review in my page.

The texture is light and non-greasy and is quickly absorbed by the skin. Upon application, my skin feels soft and perfectly hydrated without the ugly feeling of stickiness. I find that it works well as a base under make up. It also has that delicate scent that I simply can't get enough. But more than that, this product really works! I had a bad break out last month (it appears that I react badly with silicone-based primers) and left me with cystic acne on my forehead and chin. The people from Mac Shangri La can attest to that because they saw how bad my skin was when I attended the launch of their Venomous Villains collection. I used benzoyl peroxide to treat my break out but it left me with dark spots. I was so depressed that time since I relatively have good skin. Even though a good concealer can mask them out, I don't want to stay with that option for the rest of my life. 

Alas, I received this product in the mail and religiously used this for almost 3 weeks now. I was surprised to see that my dark spots were visibly reduced day after day. They are almost undetectable now (as if that break out never happened!). And not only that, I feel my skin's tone and elasticity improved by 50X more!

Truly, this product lives up to its promises. My skin looks fairer, more even and more transparent with a healthy glow! Indeed, with fairer skin I can be 50x more confident to face the world because I know that just like this amazing cream, I have the ability to visibly reduce and eliminate the "dark spots" in my life! 

Here's a quick picture of me with nothing but L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Day Cream with SPF 17/ PA++ on my face:
www.womenwant50xmore.comwww.facebook.com/LOrealParisPhilippines

How about you? What do you want 50X MORE with fairer skin? 

I would love to know your answers. 

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D


*Product was sent to me but as always, this did not affect the outcome of this review. Just my honest thoughts!





You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)