NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia

1:29 PM

Nyx Thalia is a creamy dusky rose with mauve undertones. The color is lovely but it just doesn't look well with my skin tone (NC20). Unfortunately, it looks a little bit boring and odd on my bare face. I need to bronze up in order to make this work for me. However, the texture is gorgeous, velvety and feels great on. It is also highly pigmented and has that trademark soapy scent. The staying power is nothing impressive but it's fine. If you are a tad darker than me and you are looking for a nice cheap mauve-pink lipstick, well check Thalia out. 

Here are some swatches:
(without flash)
(with flash)

And FOTD shots (just bear with my uneven bronzer application)
Do you have Thalia in your stash? What do you think about this lipstick? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)