YSL Rouge Volupte #22 Exquisite Plum

12:48 PM

Vampy, sexy and alluring; - that's pretty much my description about YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #22 Exquisite Plum. It's a gorgeous plum color that exudes mystery and shouts confidence as the same time. The color is lovely, it's extraordinary pigmented and intensely moisturizing! Oh and it has spf15 and it smells delicious (like mangoes) too. Tap just a little on the middle of your lips and gently blend it out for that "just berry bitten" look. And yes, the luxe packaging is a plus! 


Here are some swatches:
(without flash)
(with flash)


And me wearing nothing on my face but Exquisite Plum :)
Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)