NARS Haul

12:57 PM


I know that I mentioned before that I have plans of doing a project pan (which means I am not allowed to buy make up until I finish a certain number of products) but I think I need to reschedule that for perhaps some time next year. You all know that NARS is my favorite make up brand and it would be really difficult (and some what impossible) for me to visit my local counter and leave empty handed. And with that being said, I picked up three things. (wink)


1. Nars Essential Eye Palette (Php3450)



2. Nars Desire blush (Php1350)


3. Nars Belle De Jour lipstick (Php1250)
That's it! These are my new babies (although Nars Desire is a repurchase already! )


Do you own any of these? Let me know what you think, ayt? I hope you all enjoyed my quick post. Reviews and swatches to be posted soon!


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)