NARS Essential Eye Palette #9952

7:08 PM

Description according to the NARS website: Shimmering neutral shades can be worn for a classic chic day look, while the smoky shadows transition flawlessly into night. Use the soft shimmering copper cream shadow as a base, and layer any of the other five shades for a look that will last. 
(without flash)
(with flash)

First row: Unconditional Love (soft shimmering copper), Night Star (sheer peach with gold pearls), Galapagos (bitter chocolate infused with gold)
Second row: Nepal (rose with shimmer), Ondine (plum with gold shimmer), Thunderball (midnight gray)


Some swatches (swiped once only and applied without a base):
L-R: Unconditional Love (cream shadow), Night Star, Galapagos
L-R: Nepal, Ondine, Thunderball

 Although I already have Unconditional Love duo and Galapagos, I still decided to get this palette because I have been lusting for Nepal and Ondine for quite some time now and I don't regret making that decision. This is my first Nars palette and I am incredibly happy with it. The shadows are gorgeous, soft and they blend easily. I love using unconditional love as a base, nepal as my lid color, ondine on my crease, galapagos on my outer v and nightstar as a highlight. I also like that I can smoke it out a little more by adding thunderball that will instantly take my make up from day to night! 

Unfortunately, this is a limited item and is already out of stock in most places. However, you can still get it at Sephora as part of a set. :)


More swatches here (applied with Mac Prep+Prime for eyes):
 (without flash)
(with flash)

What do you think about this palette? Let me know, ayt? 

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)