Forever 21 SALE Haul!

1:04 PM

Forever 21's sale is almost over (ends on the 15th) so I wasn't really expecting to still see items on the sale rack that will catch my interest and will fit my size when I stepped inside their SM Makati branch yesterday. But as you can see on the title of this post, my visit went very good because I still managed to pick a few things under the 50% discount rack. :)

Here's my Forever 21 shopping bag...


and inside...


Short length dress reduced to Php587.50

 Short length floral artwork spaghetti dress reduced to Php457.50

and short length floral spaghetti dress reduced to Php457.50

I am a really girly girl and I love dresses to bits! I'm happy to score these at super cheap prices. I would also like to commend Forever 21's staff for being extra helpful and nice to me. 

And by the way, good news to all North/QC girls because Forever 21 is coming to SM North soon! Yey! 

Thoughts? 

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)