FOTD: Using MAC Cosmo lipstick

12:00 AM

Every woman has her go-to lipstick. And for me, it's no other than Mac Cosmo.


The MAC website describes Cosmo as "pink coco". This is a nice pinky brown "your-lips-but-better" type of color. I hate that some neutral lipsticks are too brown, while some are too pale and make me look washed out. This one hits the nail on the head with its neutral pinky brown color that is just enough to make my lips stand out, but still neutral enough for everyday use. The texture is also fabulous. It is smooth and it glides on easily. Amplified cremes are so amazing.

Here's a swatch of Cosmo on my lips:


And here's a quick fotd:


What do you think? What's your go-to lipstick?
Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)