NOTD: Orly Sol Cabana Nail Polish

8:17 PM

Hi dolls! I hope everyone is doing well despite this unforgiving (wet) weather. I miss waking up to bright mornings, so I decided to paint my nails with a fun, summery shade; - orange! Meet Orly Sol Cabana Nail Polish!


 Orly Sol Cabana is a soft papaya orange with a creme finish. It's a gorgeous color that works insanely flattering on my warm skin tone. I love that the color pops, without being obnoxiously bright. 


The formula is a bit tricky though. It goes sheer on the first coat and a bit streaky on the second. For full opacity, I used three careful coats. Drying time is remarkably quick. Also, it dries down with a decent shine. 


In action! 

(under natural lightning)

(under indoor lightning)

Orly Nail Lacquer is free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene and features the award-winning Gripper Cap. Orly Nail Polish retails for Php349.75 a pop and can be found at Landmark, Robinsons Department Store and Purbeauty. You can also get this shade online at Zalora Philippines and Lazada Philippines.

Do you love this shade too?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)