Fashion HAUL! (Melissa, Fitflop, Uniqlo)

12:36 AM

Here's the story: I purchased a few things recently and immediately thought of blogging about them. But I got caught up with my insane schedule - major fail (sorry)! But since the mantra "better late, than never" still applies even here at blogosphere, here's my small collective fashion haul.

First stop, (one of my fave place to raid) - Uniqlo! 


It was my first time to shop at Uniqlo, SM Aura and got a bit carried away with their humongous selection (two floors!). I got 3 UT shirts, and 2 culottes. Funny story, my mom liked the shirts that I got so much that she even bought the same ones (well, except for the snoopy one). Kudos for matching mom & daughter shirts! 

UT Shirts (Php590 each)

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo culottes (Php790 each)

Next, from Melissa. I realized that despite my love-hate relationship with heels, I need comfy skyscrapers sooner or later. I've been eyeing the Melissa Amazonas III (Black White) for ages, and when I saw that they were already marked down (now priced at Php2,759.40 only), I purchased one without even blinking. Here's my new pair!


Last but not the least, you all know that I love FitFlop to death! I have scoliosis and wearing them really helps minimize my back pain. So when I spotted their Fitflop x Sanuk Metrobank Exclusive Sale at Rockwell tent last weekend, I immediately fell in line. God knows how tempted I was to get every pair available, but I was saving for something big so I decided to just get one. Now that I think about it, things might be different if they were also accepting non-Metrobank credit cards (wink!). Cheers to my new source of comfort!


And that's the story of my small fashion haul. How about you? What's your latest find? Let me know!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)