Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in 44 Narcisse

12:23 AM

Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in 44 Narcisse may be the palest pink blush in my collection, but it's also one of the prettiest item in my stash. I remember spending countless nights trying to discern whether to get this blush or not. I know for sure that I don't need another blush, but there's just something about it that spells irresistible for me. And since I don't like to add this blush under my things-I-regret-not-buying list, I decided to just follow my heart and get it!



Narcisse is a gorgeous, innocent, pale pink blush with a hint of micro shimmers that instantly add that inner glow look to the cheeks. It also has a nice subtle rose scent that easily goes away after application. What really makes me crazy about this blush is how it blends incredibly well on my skin; - very natural-looking! 



For reference, I am an NC20 (light) in Mac and this is by far the best blush that I've found most flattering on my skin tone. Beauty gurus say that your perfect blush should be the color of your cheeks when pinched, and this is exactly how it translates on me. I also adore how its finish (slight sheen) makes my skin looks glowing, without being shimmery. Best of all, its staying power is superb. I can get around 6-8 hrs of wear with this without touching up.


However, one downfall of this blush is it will not work for all skin tones. Sorry, but if you have medium to deep skin tones, this will not show up on your cheeks. Also, this is Chanel so except it's price tag to be on the hefty side (Php2,350).
'

Swatch!


In action!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)