Mac Silly Lipstick

12:31 AM

Believe me, I had no intentions of buying another lipstick due to the fact that my lipstick collection has grown far more than what an average girl (like me) needs. Spending a minute or two each day just deciding on what lipstick to wear has becoming a bit of an issue for me. But because I was weak (and this lipstick is gorgeous), my harmless lurking at the Mac counter at Eastwood Mall ended up with a lippie purchase.  Meet my new fave pink lipstick - Mac Silly!


Silly is part of Mac Fashion Sets Collection and is unfortunately, limited edition. It is a matte bright blue-toned medium pink that albeit its vibrancy, is very much wearable. Against my Mac NC20 skin tone, Silly looks incredibly flattering. I could have it on all day without the fear of looking obnoxious like what most fluorescent pink lipsticks do.


Also, this lipstick lasts a long time because of its matte finish. It's so pigmented that even after it wears off completely, it manages to leave a bright stain on the lips. It doesn't bleed or migrate because of its finish. It's gorgeous whether worn on its own or topped with a gloss.


Overall, Silly is such a fun color to wear and looks absolutely gorgeous when paired with a neutral eye look and subtle pink cheeks. I love it so much and I would totally recommend it to anybody who's on the look for a statement lipstick. Despite being a matte, it doesn't dry out my lips. However, I still opt to put a lip balm underneath this lipstick because it could accentuate the lip lines after a few hours of wear.


Swatches!



Swatch comparison!


In comparison to Silly, Candy Yum-Yum is brighter and is more of a neon pink. Pink Pigeon is cooler and is a few tones darker. While Pink Nouveau has more purple undertones. 

And here's Silly in action!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)