FitFlop HAUL!

4:55 PM

I'm sure I've mentioned a gazillion times already that I love wearing comfortable slip ons. Despite being vertically challenged, I don't reach for heels that much. Lets just say I'd choose comfort over fancy heels anytime of the day. 

But ever since I've discovered how amazingly comfortable the brand FitFlop is, I got hooked! I love that I could walk with extreme ease with FitFlop, without sacrificing the joy of slipping into fashionable footwear. Yes, I love FitFlop so much that I got two pairs more. Yay!


I finally caved in and got the two pairs that I've been eyeing for the longest time. The fact that they were already marked down (20% off) was the final push for me. I got the following:

Floretta in Pewter/Black (now retails for only Php3470)




and  Flare in Black (Php3970)




Next on my list, Florent in Tan and Fleur in Urban White! Hint: I'll be celebrating my birthday in a few weeks time and I would love to receive any of the two! Insert grin face. Haha!


How about you boys and dolls, do you love FitFlop too? Share your fave styles below!

For more information, like FitFlop Philippines on Facebook.

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)