Beauty HAUL! (Nars, China Glaze, Etude House, Etc)

12:05 AM

Every now and then, we all need to indulge in a bit of retail therapy. I wasn't in my happiest mood lately, so I thought shopping (and ice cream) might help uplift my state. And as superficial as it may sound, hauling (and again, ice cream) really helped me feel better (in a way). Hopefully, you'd feel the positive vibes in this beauty haul post too. Enjoy!


 For starters, I wanted to drastically change my look, but without opening my spray tan bottle. Sporting a fringe crossed my mind, but then it hit me how high-maintenance that look would be. So, I just decided to take a leap of faith, and finally color my hair..on my own. Bought the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown (retails for Php378) because I read fab reviews about this product.


And just a shout out, I'm so happy with how the color turned out on my mane. It may not be as drastic as I first pictured in my mind (since I have jet black hair), but I really love it to bits!


Next, I saw this polish at a bazaar in Eastwood and I fell in love instantly. It's purple (my no-brainer/fave color) and yes, I need to have it!

(China Glaze Nail Polish in Tart-Y For The Party - retails for Php350)

Next, the most fun part - a collective make up haul from Nars. Here are the things that I got!

(L-R: Nars Niagara lipstick and Nars Red Lizard lipstick - retails for Php1450 each)

 
(Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi - retails for Php1450)

(Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl - retails for Php1450)

(Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base - retails for Php1350)

(Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte - retails for Php1350)

Lastly, I grabbed a pack of Clean & Clear Oil Control Film (retails for Php117) for bf. 


And that's the end of my haul, - beauty edition. Will post a clothing haul next, so stay tuned!

How about you? What have you hauled lately? Do share!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)