May 2010 Favorites!

6:34 PM

Yep, I know. I'm kinda late with this post. But as the saying goes, better late than never, right? So, I would no longer bore you with my lame excuses and random ramblings. If you want to know the products that rocked my month of May, keep reading! :)

1. The Body Shop Facial Mist 
It's extremely humid here in the Philippines. In a more personal statement, it's so freaking hot these past few months. I hope Mother Nature reads my blogs and will be able to see this rant and be kind enough to bring down the temperature. Wishful thinking? You bet. (Perhaps Mother Nature was able to read my draft because it's raining already,lol) To combat the extremely hot summer season, I spray this (straight from the refrigerator) all over my face. I also love how it sets my make up, leaving that dewy finish which I like a lot! :)

2. Citre Shine Hair Mist Laminator
If you want to add shine on your hair, keep a bottle of this on hand! It's lightweight, has that refreshing citrus scent and keeps my hair shiny without pulling it down or making it appear greasy and yucky. Love it!

I told you. This baby will be part of this list. My go-to blush this month. I love how fool proof this blush is. It imparts that very lovely peachy flush on my cheeks that makes me look like glowing from with in. I'm such a fan!


I already posted that this is my go-to lipstick and I really enjoyed this lippie most especially this month. I pair it with Shu Uemura M Peach 44, a little mascara and I'm off to go. I won't get tired repurchasing this lipstick. I'm so sure about that!

Here's a confession. I have this color on my toes for the entire month of May. Now that's huge because it's very unlikely for me to repaint the same color on my toes every week. I guess I really really like this nail varnish,haha.

6. YSL Gloss Pur 1
I'm just addicted to this gorgeous gloss! I love the color, the opacity and the very inviting scent! Oh, love the packaging too. Very luxe, very YSL :)

So there you go. Those were my May favorites. How about you? What are the products that spiced your recent month? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)