Lazy Day Lipstick From MAC's "To The Beach Collection"

12:30 AM

I waited ages for this lipstick. Well, I might be exaggerating but it actually felt ages to me. When I saw the To The Beach publicity ads, this was the only item that I was so sure of getting. Unfortunately, when the To The Beach Collection was launched here, my MAC counters did not have it yet. What a shame. But better late than never, right? I finally have it and that's all that matters. So, here's the last installment of my To The Beach mini haul. :)

Here are some snapshots. :)



Lazy Day is a gorgeous muted pink lipstick with lavender undertones. Mac describes it as a light blue-pink. It is a lustre (again, my fave), yet the color is very buildable. It is also wearable, non-drying and stays decently on my lips. It glides effortlessly and gives that subtle nude-pink color. And oh, I love the coral seashell packaging too. :)

Here is a swatch on my arm (3 swipes)


and on my lips:


What do you think about this color? Is this the right muted pink for you? Let me know, ayt? 


PS: Will do a FOTD using this soon. :)

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

13 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)