MAC To The Beach Mini Haul

12:24 AM

This will just be a quick post (promise!). And yep, just a mini haul because I basically grabbed two items only (no back ups..yet!). Thanks to Carlos of MAC Shangri La for reserving these beauties for me (mwaah!). I'm still waiting for one item though; - the Lazy Day lipstick which I hope will be available soon! (oh please, please, please!). :)

So, here are my new babies:

MAC Marine Life Highlighter/Blush
(Retails for Php1600)

and MAC Hipness blush
(Retails for Php1200)

They are so pretty! I'll do swatches, reviews and perhaps FOTD too soon. As for now, I'm just happy looking at them, drooling on their gorgeousness! (yep, I'm a weirdo! haha)

Ooops, by the way, these pretties are already out-of-stock at Mac Shangri La and at Mac Glorietta too (I think). If you would still like to get your hands on these, better call Mac MOA or Rockwell to check on their launch dates. Just google their perspective hotlines, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)