Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic & Milk Whitening Scrub

12:49 AM

As much as I would love to indulge in a lavish body scrub in an eloquent spa every week, my insane schedule wouldn't allow me to do so. Add to that, I couldn't image how huge the impact of that habit on my pocket! But that doesn't mean that I would just sit in one corner and let these dead skins book an extra day or two lingering on my skin. Just typing that sentence makes me feel.. yucky! 


Alas, I have found a reasonably-priced body scrub that I have been enjoying for quite some time now (finished 3 bottles already!). Lets just say that this guy has been a permanent resident inside my bath and body cabin. Enter, Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic Milk Whitening Scrub!



More pictures after the jump!






No need to immerse yourself in a delirious amount of milk when bathing (just in case you do this), because Snoe uses real milk to make sure that the skin is moisturized accordingly. To add fairness to the skin, Snoe infused kojic acid that helps reveal that smoother and glowing complexion. 

I had my (ugly) share of harsh and scratchy scrubs in the past, and those times were unbearable. Good thing, Snoe Extra Strength Kojic & Milk whitening scrub has just the right amount of roughness, if you know what I mean. I love how it's not abrasive to the skin, but it still works great in junking my dead skins away. 

After rinsing the scrub, it will leave you with smoother, polished skin. Seriously, I can't help touching my skin after every wash of this! In fact, I can totally skip my body lotion afterwards. 

So if you are like me who is juggling "me-time" and work, then you will surely love Snoe Extra Strength Kojic & Milk whitening scrub. If you are not a fan of kojic, this baby comes in two other variants as well - Moringa and Collagen. 

So do I recommend this? Hell yes! It smells delectable. It works. It's heaven on a milk jar!

Have you tried this too? Share your thoughts!

For more information, visit www.snoebeauty.com or like Snoe Beauty Inc. on Facebook.

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)